a. Visitors to the Site;
b. Users who have registered an account with us through the Site;
c. Users who have provided their email addresses to us through the Site; and
d. Customers who have purchased something from us through the Site.
3. Collection of Information
2. We may collect and store your Personal Data including but not limited to the following:
a. personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, mailing address, e-mail address, password to access our Site, credit or debit card information, etc.) which you voluntarily provide for the Purposes (as defined below) in connection with your use or access of the Services including, but not limited to, when you create an account with us, make payments, upload, post, display or otherwise transmit any content on or through the Services, communicate with another person or entity through the Services or contact us by e-mail or telephone; and
3. You may receive personal data of our shopper and delivery bees when they contact you to verify certain transactional details (such as your specific requirements about the products or substitutes, or confirmation of your delivery address).
4. We will only keep Personal Data for as long as we are either required to by law, for our business, or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. You agree to delete our shopper or delivery bees’ personal data once your order has been delivered or if you have cancelled your order. However, please do not hesitate to contact customer service should you have any questions about your order or concerns regarding any shopper and delivery bee.
4. Use of Information
1. We may use your Personal Data for some or all of the following purposes and/or other purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law (the “Purposes”):
a. to process your registration for our Services;
b. to process orders and payment transactions made by you;
c. to respond to enquiries or requests from you and provide customer service;
d. to send you information, notices, updates or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
e. to help us provide, maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize our Services to you;
f. to diagnose and resolve any problems with the Services;
g. to detect or investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities;
h. to monitor and analyze user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Services;
i. to generate and/or track anonymous analytics data;
j. to back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery;
k. to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our staff or the public;
l. to facilitate direct business-to-business sales with our partners;
m. any other purposes in connection with the Services which we may notify to you or to further your interaction with us;
n. to comply with any law, court order or other legal compulsion.
2. Specifically, when you provide us with Personal Data to, including but not limited to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
3. Furthermore, we may, from time to time, use your Personal Data to contact you to inform you about our latest products and services, promotional offers and other marketing information. You consent to being contacted for such purposes unless you opt out of receiving such information by contacting us at email@example.com or sending us a letter addressed to Flyer Eats website.
4. You may use personal data of our shopper and delivery bees only to facilitate arrangements relating to the specific order.
5. Disclosure of Information
1. We will only share your Personal Data with parties with whom we have a contractual or other relationship (unless otherwise agreed by you) including but not limited to, third parties that require such information as is reasonably necessary for the Purposes. Such third parties may include the service providers, contractors, consultant, agents and/or representatives who provide services to the Company in connection with the business and/or operation.
3. You may not disclose personal data of our shopper and delivery bees to any third parties except to facilitate delivery of the products that you have ordered (such as to a family member who will receive the products on your behalf).
6. Information to Third-party Services
2. Specifically, once a link is clicked and you are directed away from our Site, we will no longer be responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
1. To protect your Personal Data, we take commercially reasonable precautions, maintain appropriate safeguards and follow industry practices with respect to security and privacy of information, to minimise risk of loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of such information under our control. Notwithstanding the foregoing, while we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of such information, or that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by third parties without our permission, due to factors beyond our control.
2. All credit card information provided to us is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards to reasonably protect and safeguard all credit card information provided to us.
8. Withdrawal, Access and Correction of Your Personal Data
1. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to use of your Personal Data or obtain access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, please give Flyer Eats reasonable notice by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Flyer Eats registered address. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal data records.
2. Flyer Eats will cease to collect, use or disclose the Personal Data within 7 working days upon receipt of such withdrawal request unless otherwise permitted or required by the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations.
3. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, Flyer Eats may not be in a position to continue to provide Services to you and this may result in the termination of any contractual relationship in place. Flyer Eats’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
4. We also want to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and up to date. You must only submit to us information which is accurate and not misleading. If any of the information that you have provided to Flyer Eats changes and/or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to Flyer Eats registered address.
10. Age of Consent
1. By using this Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
12. Questions and Contact Information
Singapore | Canada | United States | India Call Us Pollachi(7339170704)/ Udumalpet(7339410704)/ Karur(9360944051) /Mayiladuthurai(9361667577) /Theni(9361912805) /Ooty(6369261199) /Paramathi Velur(7358267358) /Chengalpattu(6383049919) /Palakkad(9360944050) /Chidambaram(9789379059) /Chennai(8939184973) /Madurai (9626220238) /Coimbatore(7339052898) /Thanjavur(9655655856) /Tiruppur(9843332215) firstname.lastname@example.org
GKT Towers, Old No: 48/1, New No: 60,, New Scheme Road, Mahalingapuram, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu 642001